You’re engaged – congratulations, and let the celebration begin! When it comes to pre-wedding festivities, time spent with your closest friends at a bridal shower creates fond memories.
Speaking personally, I adore collaborating – especially with talented, creative wedding vendors. Our local Rising Tide Society’s Tuesdays Together group worked together to bring a mini, beautiful bridal shower to life. From a natural color scheme and fun (and delicious!) detailing, we hope you gain inspiration for your own event.
You’ll also spy a delicious looking lime punch, and I provided the recipe below. So yummy. Enjoy!
• 1 quart lime sherbet
• 1 quart pineapple sherbet
• 2 liters ginger ale
• 46 ounce can pineapple juice
• lemon, lime and cucumber slices
Pour one liter of ginger ale into a large punch bowl. Add scoops of sherbet to the bowl and add the remaining liter of ginger ale and the pineapple juice. Decorate with fruit slices, and top o with a steady pour of champagne (optional) to taste.
*Kindly note: This is a mix of the work of several different photographers, and each photo bears their name in its tag, yet the photos are placed in a logical flow in order to maintain the integrity of how Hill City Bride’s postings flow.*
- Host and Co-coordinator – Hill City Bride & clutch
- Planner and Styling – A Little Party Events
- Apple Rosettes, Cake Pops, Chocolate Covered Apples – Suzy Q, etc.
- Attire – Gladiola Girls
- Caramels, Cookies and Macarons – Mrs. Joy’s Absolutely Fabulous Treats
- Engagement Ring – L Oppleman
- Florals – Bloom by Doyle’s
- Gifts – Bowen Jewelry Company and Farmbasket
- Hair and Makeup – Body Works Day Spa & Salon
- Invitation Suite – Craft Couture Wedding
- Rentals and Styling – Happily Ever After Event Rentals
- Rentals and Styling – Vintage
- Venue – TOOLRY
- Derek Fowler Photography
- Holly Ann Photography
- Jonathan & Hannah Photography
- K Jugar Photography
- Kaitlyn Becker Photography
- Melissa Batman Photography
- Rashael Jones Photography
And here is a bit of the behind the scenes of the great vendors we have the in area – look at all of those photographers go!