Dana and Mark wanted their wedding day to last as long as possible, so what better day to say I do than June 21? And with an oceanfront hotel reception, their guests could enjoy watching the waves until the last beam of light had faded from the sky.
Dana and Mark each wore the other’s ring throughout the morning of the wedding day until they exchanged rings in front of their loved ones in a deck overlooking the river. Dana’s wedding day look was very classic, starting with her ivory fit and flare gown and dramatic veil. Pearls and an elegant cream and gray rose bouquet completed her look along with her earrings, which were her something blue.
Mark’s look was classic as well, with a fitted black tux and aqua and black bow tie. He finished his look with bullet shell cufflinks (representing his time in the Army) and the engraved watch that Dana gave him as a wedding gift.
They chose a classic Tiffany blue and white color palette, which they incorporated into the hydrangea centerpieces, dessert table, and even the blue stemware on the sweetheart table. As a personal touch, Dana and Mark had a sprig of mint placed at each table setting along with a poem and note to their guests printed on seed paper. Enjoy!
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses – Alfred Angelo
- Cake – Cakes by Crystal
- Ceremony Music – Mollie Taylor
- DJ – Music Makes You Happy
- Florals – Kelly Gish Floral Design
- Gown – Justin Alexander at Maya Couture
- Groom’s Attire – Ames Tuxedo
- Linens – Waterford Event Rentals
- Officiant – Daniel Campbell
- Photograpy – Caitlin Gerres Photography
- Second Shooter – Amber L Richards Photography
- Venue & Catering – Holiday Inn North Beach