Couples in love often comment on how well they go together – like cream and sugar or salt and pepper. Taking a cue from these fun analogies, Amy Ellis decided to do a fun style shoot based on going together like peanut butter and jelly. It turned out to be so lovely!
Hues of plum, gold and tan intertwine to create a Virginia scene that is both royal and relatable, and real life couple Brett and Julie add so much with their love. I think it’s a great idea to use actual couples for a shoot – they are already comfortable with each other, which makes for a special element in the images.
Also, take note of the faux gold glasses. Just pick up thrifted glasses and paint the bottoms yourself – so cute. Ok, go grab a glass of milk and enjoy this PB&J inspiration today – the hair, shoes and jewelry are fab!
- Bowtie – Twenty23
- Cake – Joseph Stanis
- Florals – Lindsay Brown of Elle Emme Floral Atlier
- Furniture/Rentals – Old Mill Farm Venue
- Gowns – Church Street Bridal
- Hair Stylist – Erica Lynn
- Invitations – Cricket Printing
- Jewelry – Stella & Dot, supplied by Jessica Foy
- Makeup – Julie Witcher
- Models – Brett & Julie Witcher
- Photography & Styling – Amy Ellis Photography
- Venue – Early Inn at The Grove