I can’t wait to show you this pastel vineyard wedding today! Why? Well, for one you can definitely tell that this couple is in love, love, love. Alison’s face is beaming in each and every photo – I’m sure that her cheeks were so sore by the end of her wedding day. So sweet!
Also, one of Pantone’s colors of the year for 2016 is Rose Quartz – a hue of pink – and this wedding has pinks galore! I also have to mention Keswick Vineyards. This couple utilized the venue to the fullest with backdrops such as rows of grapes, lush landscapes and an amazing pool. Beautiful! Plus, their spread of desserts is both lovely and delectable. I hope you enjoy this wedding today!
- Bridal Gown – Caryn’s
- Caterer – Harvest Moon Catering
- DJ – Class Productions
- Floral Design – Blue Ridge Florist
- Hair – Bristles Hair Salon
- Lighting – MS Events
- Officiant – Sacred Ground Ceremonies
- Photography – William Walker Photography
- Venue – Keswick Vineyards