Spring is a favorite among seasons… especially with brides as you will see with this Charlottesville wedding. Everything is in bloom, and the colors in the landscape are so lush and lovely. Plus, I’m always partial to peonies, and their fragrance is one of my favorites!
The views from King Family Vineyards are stunning, and Aaron Watson Photography did a perfect job capturing the beauty of the property. I also love how the faith of this couple was woven throughout their day with verses, a prominent cross and the prayer during the ceremony (please notice the photo of the wedding party – precious!).
The hand lettering is so well done, and it’s a theme that is carried throughout their wedding – from the favor table to signage to the table numbers. It’s lovely!
Enjoy this wedding, and take note of the personal details throughout this couple’s day. So fun!
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses – David’s Bridal
- Cake – Maliha Creations
- Calligraphy – Linda Sung
- Caterer – Harvest Moon Catering
- Florist – Blue Ridge Floral Design
- Groomswear – Bella Rosa
- Hair/Makeup Artist – Faces by Joy
- Invitations – Magnet Street
- Late Night Snack – Carpe Donut
- Lighting – A/V Company
- Limousines – A&A Limo
- Music – The Bachelor Boys
- Officiant – Scott Smith
- Photobooth – Photo Booth of Charlottesville
- Photographer – Aaron Watson Photography
- Rentals – Festive Fare
- Venue – King Family Vineyards
- Videographer – Ian’s Creations
- Wedding Coordinator – Amore Events by Cody