There is just something about the fall that excites me! I adore the crispness in the air, the slightly shorter days, the pumpkins and gourds, and even the corn mazes and hayrides. It is such a fun time of year, and it is also the perfect time for a rustic, autumn wedding as Jonathan and Morgan planned.
This wedding by Visions Photography has so many special elements in it. I adore the vintage car and the fact that Morgan had a brides-man (is that what you would call it?). The decor, signage and florals all lend themselves to a fun, rustic feel against the backdrop of the water. So beautiful!
- Cake – Alana Tyler
- Caterer – Puckett’s
- Decor – Clemmie Grace Designs
- Dresses – The White Room
- Event Planner – Music City Events
- Floral Designer – Nicole Potts
- Gown – David’s Bridal
- Musician – Matt Roy
- Photography – Visions Photography
- Specialty Foods – Dannie Holmes Catering
- Tuxedo – Men’s Wearhouse
- Venue – Penrod Family Farm