When I saw these cupcake stands online, I just knew that I had to share them with you … they are absolutely adorable, and they would be great for a wedding, bridal shower or even for a sweet addition to your holiday decor. These originally came from a blog in Brazil, so cupcakes are definitely winning the world over due to their charm. Enjoy this cute, easy DIY!!
Here are the super easy instructions!
1. Go to your local craft store, and purchase some heavy cardstock. There is such a variety of patterns and colors available nowadays that you should surely be able to find something that will coordinate with your theme or decor.
2. Click for the downloadable template, and print it on paper so that you can use it as a pattern.
3. Trace your pattern onto the cardstock (choose one topper … either the scalloped or the round), and cut it out, being sure to cut the slits into the base.
4. Assemble the cupcake stand by inserting the base pieces into each other.
5. Lightly run glue along the top of the base, and adhere the top to the base.
6. Put a cupcake on top, and enjoy the site before you devour your cupcake.
Isn’t that just the cutest? I can even see it going beyond weddings and holidays to baby showers and birthday parties … adorable, and I hope you enjoyed this posting as much as I did finding it for you!!