Fun photos at weddings are all the rage! Who says a bride can’t don a mustache on her wedding day or that a groom can’t grow an instant beard? Sound odd? Well, maybe it is, but it is fast becoming a hip, offbeat trend at weddings. If you have any doubt, just check out these fun accessories from Maro Designs on Etsy.
Their pieces are a unique way to have the bridal party, family members and guests let their hair down at the reception while making some great memories. These accessories make perfect, fun and affordable additions to guarantee a lot of laughs.
From monacles and mustaches to glasses and lips, Maro Designs has the perfect assortment of pieces. Best of all, most of these handmade pieces are priced at under $5, which makes having an assortment of “looks” a great possibility!!
And now for the giveaway … Maro Designs is giving away a great set of their choosing, which will include a beard, two mustaches and a pair of lips. Just imagine the fun your guests will have snapping photos of themselves in a fun disguise (or better yet, have the bride and groom take fun photos with them!).
So, here is how to enter for this great giveaway, and you can enter multiple times if you follow the guidelines below (be sure to post separate comments each time you do one of the instructions):
1. Comment on this post.
2. Tweet the link to this post, then come back and comment saying that you tweeted it.
3. Follow Hill City Bride on Twitter, and come back and comment letting me know that you did. If you already follow HCB, just comment and let me know you are already a follower.
4. Put the link to this post on facebook, and then come back and comment saying that you facebooked about it.
5. Fan HCB on facebook, and come back telling me that you became a fan (okay, “like”, but I still like “fan” better!!). If you are already a fan, just comment on this post letting me know that you are a facebook fan.
6. If you have a blog, blog about this post, and then come back and comment along with leaving the link to your blog post.
7. Subscribe to the RSS feed, and come back and tell me that you did. Again, if you are already an RSS subscriber, just post a separate comment telling us so.
8. Subscribe to HCB via email (just click subscribe, and enter your email address), and be sure to come back to this post and comment telling me that you subscribed. If you are already a subscriber, just comment and tell me that you receive HCB’s email updates.
9. Click on one of HCB’s wonderful vendors, and come back to tell me who you clicked on and why … fun!!
10. If you have another cool way to get the word out about this post, feel free to do so, but just come back and let me know what you did. I have given you 9 of our fun ways to gain entries, so keep those comments and entries rolling!!!
You have until next Tuesday night (August 3rd) at 11:59 to enter so that I can announce the winner next Wednesday the 5th. Do you have to be a bride to enter? NO!! I just want to spread the word about Maro Designs and Hill City Bride, so anyone is welcomed to enter … have fun.
Again, a big thanks goes out to Maro Designs for hosting this great giveaway. Be sure to check out their other fun pieces on Etsy! Oh, and as a sidebar, Maro Designs owner, Suzi, just got married! I wish her and her new husband all of the best … thanks, Suzi for hosting this super giveaway!