Your invitation is your first impression for your big day, and I am a huge fan of anything that involves flowers. I searched the web for floral wedding invitation ideas to share with you today. Enjoy! Wedding stationery ideas are clockwise from the top.
- It doesn’t get any easier than having a digital file to download and print yourself – this is perfect for those who need their wedding invitations quickly and on a budget. This sweet, flower filled wedding invitation suite is available via Etsy here.
- Another digital download, this floral wedding invitation offers drippy florals in an array of lovely hues. Pairing it with a kraft paper envelope is just perfect! See this Etsy offering here that is also easy on your wedding budget.
- Hailing from Minted, this invitation is adorable with the prominent ampersand and oh so subtle floral touches. It’s perfect for the bride-to-be who wants something floral yet not quite overdone. It’s such a pretty statement that you can personalize here.
- Another idea from Minted, these floral wedding invitations are inspired by Grecian flowers and have an art like feel. Rich hues complement this invitation suite that you can view here.
- Wedding Paper Divas comes to the rescue when you want something that is filled with dainty florals. These Floral Trellis invitations are so pretty, and you can get them several striking color patterns.
No matter what you choose, be sure to send something to give your guests a feel as to what your day will all be about. Have fun picking out your invitations and perusing our floral wedding invitation ideas!
This post contains affiliate links, which helps to keep our blog going!