This Lynchburg Virginia wedding has so many gorgeous elements – a stunning bride, the color purple (which I’m really into right now for some reason!) and a puppy. Todd and Anna’s wedding is so lovely, and Anna is an event planner herself.
This couple had almost given up hope on finding “the one” as Todd is in his 40s and Anna in her 30s. They both were on Match.com, which sealed their fate! They bonded over Mexican food and helping others, and after only three months of dating, they became engaged. When Todd proposed, he even gave Anna’s dog, Belle, a rhinestone collar because he had fallen in love with her, too. So sweet! They even had a signature drink at their reception called “The Bellerini” named after the pup, and of course they served Mexican inspired food. This couple and their pup now resides happily in Richmond.
Here are some of my favorite things about this Lynchburg Virginia wedding today.
- I’m not kidding when I say I’m loving purple hues right now! The plum incorporated into this wedding is gorgeous!
- Ribbon flower bouquets are a great way to go if you would like to hold on to your bouquet long after the wedding. These were designed in plum and cream with rhinestone brooches attached.
- I love it when I see something I’ve never seen before! Take note of the cute photo of the bridesmaids’ shoes lined up in front of the fireplace. They are all wearing the same dress, but their personal style shines through with their shoe choices for the day. What a fun photo!
- This Lynchburg Virginia wedding has so much emotion. From intimate moments getting ready (I love Anna’s braided, twisted wedding updo!) to a pre-wedding prayer, there are so many meaningful times. They even chose to do a first look, no peek before the wedding – adorable!
- Adorable doggie Belle even got to wear her own wedding dress – such a cute idea.
- Wedding guests were able to give the new couple advice via “keys to a happy marriage” which is a fun alternative to a guest book.
- What a fun getaway car! Their vehicle made for fun images and an impactful exit from their wedding.
Enjoy this Lynchburg Virginia wedding today!
Take a peek at another Lynchburg wedding here!
As a bride sometimes you want just a little something to wear on your wedding day – not too big, not too small. Our bridal earring ideas are just that! Let your hair, dress and makeup take center stage with these subtle wedding accessory ideas. Plus, I adore the fact that all of these accessories will last well beyond your wedding day look with such classic, yet fun, styling.
This post does contain affiliate links, which help our blog and don’t cost you anything extra!
Bridal earring ideas go clockwise from top left.
- Finding yourself indecisive, or are you craving a stud style for your bridal earring look? This set of three allows you to choose one on the day of your wedding, or if you have multiple holes, you can wear more than one set. Cute! Mixed Stone Stud Earring Set, $25
- If a teardrop shape is more your style, then these pave earrings may just do the trick. They have just the right amount of sparkle to add interest to your wedding day look. Pave Teardrop Earrings, $25
- Love hoops? These little numbers have tiny gold nuggets, which adds a tiny bit of a shimmer to your wedding day look. So pretty! Nugget Hoop Earrings, $25
- Prefer a natural stone look? These drop earrings are lovely and would complement the look of rose gold or blush for your own wedding. Such a pretty bridal earring idea! Stone Drop Earrings, $20
- These hammered bridal earrings have a twist and have the perfect length dangle to complement your bridal look. You would get a lot of use out of them post-wedding, too! Hammered Twist Drops, $20
If you still don’t see something you love, just check here for more gold options. Love jewelry? Check out one local jeweler that makes custom engagement rings, and take a peek into their process here!
Ah, Virginia, you have my heart! The scenery is so lovely with the mountains and fields, and all of that beauty can be realized in Central Virginia’s wedding venues as you will see in Matt & Allie’s Sorella Farms e-session photographed by Demi Mabry Photography.
First, here is a little about this adorable couple. Both Matt and Allie grew up in Lynchburg. They actually met at church when they were in 6th grade youth group. It wasn’t until their 8th grad year that Matt finally got up the courage to ask Allie to be his girlfriend. They were even standing next to her locker. How cute is that?? After 8 plus years, they are finally going to tie the knot. So fun!
There’s so much to love about this Sorella Farms e-session today!
- If you’ve never been to Sorella Farms, it’s absolutely beautiful as you will see in these photos. Expansive fields and stunning views are complimented by a pond and a beautiful barn – perfect for your wedding day (or your engagement session). The ladies there are super sweet, and there is even a house to utilize for getting ready on the wedding day. It’s a wonderful place!
- This couple ADORES each other. You can just tell from the images. The way Matt looks at Allie, and his kiss on her head melts my heart. What is it about when a guy kisses you on the head, girls? It’s just so sweet and romantic.
- Allie’s off the shoulder dress is both lovely and on trend, and her white lace is beautiful, too. They chose the perfect outfits for the colors and background of Sorella Farms.
Without further due, enjoy a peek into Matt and Allie’s Sorella Farms e-session. Enjoy!
Longing to see a wedding at Sorella Farms? Take a peek at a recent one here – it’s a stunner!
For some reason, a vintage bridal tea just feels special – dressing up, having tea and using antique china all add to the feel and the ambience of the event. Why not consider throwing a tea in lieu of a bridal shower? Once you see our ideas from Beau Coup, you will see what we mean!
Just like at tea, everything is proper around here! We’ll divulge that affiliate links are contained below.
Ideas are clockwise starting with top left.
- It’s safe to say that these little teapot favor boxes are so adorable, aren’t they? Add a “love is brewing” tag, and it’s so perfect for a vintage bridal tea. Favor Boxes $18-$19, set of 24
- This is cutest, most double duty idea!! These stirrers are actually conversation starters, so you can get to know those around you while you are sipping and stirring your tea. Ingenious! Teaspoon Conversation Stirrers, $12, set of 24
- While you are getting to know one another, you can be filling out these adorable advice cards for the bride and groom. Nothing is as helpful as sage advice from others to help your marriage along. Foil Advice Coasters, $35, set of 70
- This wooden tea cup and spoon aren’t just for decor – they are a CHEESEBOARD. Adorable! What a fun gift item for the shower itself, or purchase it to utilize for a cheese tray at the bridal shower tea. Teacup Cheeseboards, around $5 each
- So many details from this vintage bridal tea are pulled together by the use of personalized paper labels and such. Check here for all of the options to coordinate with this adorable theme!
Aren’t these ideas so cute! If you are craving more themed ideas, just click here to see more coordinating items. And check here for more bridal shower inspiration from our own blog!
Roanoke is a lovely place! With it’s gorgeous downtown area, you can have an urban vibe, yet on the outskirts of the city there are lush farms and beautiful landscapes. It’s the perfect place to plan a wedding as you will see with this Roanoke, Virginia wedding today. Hues of aqua, pink and red all blend together for a stunning event on a perfect day for Anthony and Laura.
We did sneak in an affiliate link or two for fun finds!
Anthony and Laura met and fell in love over their mutual love and devotion to their undergrad university: Virginia Tech. As “Hokie Ambassadors” their job was to meet and greet prospective Hokies and share with them what being a “Hokie” is all about. They never expected to each find their soulmate. How fun!
Here’s what I adore about this Roanoke, Virginia wedding today.
- The invitations are so lovely! It’s a gorgeous wedding suite. And Laura wove those tones all throughout her day. It was a perfect combination!
- Anthony and Laura each had their own vow books in which to write their vows. What a fun idea! They not only make a great keepsake, but they also look lovely when you reading your vows. Take a peek at these vow books on Etsy.
- Take note of the first look with the bridesmaids – their reactions in the mirror is so fun. What a creative image!
- Laura’s shoes said “I Do” as she walked down the aisle, but only she would know. What fun stickers, and you can get your own here. And as she walked down the aisle Anthony teared up – so sweet!
- Who doesn’t want to feel like a princess and twirl on her big day? I adore the many twirling photos, and Laura’s wedding gown was definitely something to twirl about.
- Details such as cute place cards, Mr. and Mrs. forks (see here) and sharing a donut (super cute!) all add elements of fun to their reception.
- Last, but not least, this Roanoke, Virginia wedding ended with a paper airplane sendoff. Adorable!
Enjoy your peek into Anthony and Laura’s wedding!
« Older Posts