Lynchburg is a river town steeped in history with a deep love for arts and the community. It is peppered with century old buildings that are mingled within or just a short walk from the downtown area.
Point of Honor is a lovely building, which overlooks the river and the city itself. The juxtaposition between looking in one direction and seeing a 200 year old home and then turning 180 degrees and seeing a city shows so much beauty and diversity… and windows are everywhere.
This inspiration shoot incorporates both a light windowpane theme along with the 2016 Pantone palette, which makes this shoot strikingly beautiful. Our bride and groom are also a real life couple – married for thirteen years with four children. What a joy to treat them to a styled shoot to celebrate their love.
Enjoy looking through this peek into the Hill City and into love itself – both of which hold our hearts.
- Creative Director – Jennifer Prince, Hill City Bride & clutch
- Co-Creative Director – Lauren McQuillan, Max & Dexter Event Design
- Bride’s Shoes – Must Have Shoes (Poetic Licence)
- Bride’s Jewelry – a Fink’s Jewelers exclusive line
- Cake – Mrs. Joy’s Sweet Treats
- Floral Design – Bloom by Doyle’s
- Gown – Live Trendy or Die
- Groom’s Attire – R Coffee Ltd.
- Hair and Makeup Design – Body Works Day Spa & Salon
- Invitations – Java Marketing
- Models – Marcell & Jacqueline
- Photography – Lindsey Hinkley Photography
- Tablescape Design – iheartDesign
- Venue – Point of Honor
- Vintage Rentals – Happily Ever After Event Rental